Green Port Growth Project
Published on Monday, 03 December 2012
The Green Port Growth project is a private / public partnership programme capitalising on offshore wind renewables investments in Hull. The partners in this project namely; Hull City Council, East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce, University of Hull and Hull College, have selected Evolutive as their CRM system for the management of all six defined project strands.
The flexibility of Evolutive has allowed the system to be customised for each individual strand ensuring that the precise detail of information can be recorded and monitored. Evolutive provides both the complete overall business engagement picture, whilst Lead Partners on each strand can focus on their own outputs.
The six strands are;
1. Skills Development –Apprenticeships, Upskilling & Specialist Skills Training
to provide a capable workforce to meet the challenges of the new industry.
2. Business Support & Advice - Helping local businesses to diversify and enter the offshore wind
renewable energy supply chain.
3. Site Assembly – Employment sites adjacent to Green Port and sites with excellent access for Tier 1 & 2 supply chain companies to move to.
4. Inward Investment - Proactive targeted overseas visits and trade missions to promote the area and to encourage local businesses into the export market.
5. Business Investment Grants – To lower the relocation and expansion costs for supply chain companies.
6. Industrial Doctorate Training Centre - R&D for key industries working in the offshore wind renewable energy sector and wider renewables sector.
BACK TO NEWS //