About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an interested individual to join our close knit, friendly team as a Software Delivery and Account Manager. The role involves close working relationships with a variety of our clients. You will support in the initial design and implementation of the CRM system, then regular, continued engagement with clients throughout their licence period.
Every day as an Evolutive account manager is different. Each instance of the CRM is tailored specifically to the given client. As such, account managers are expected to provide ideas and guidance to clients as to how their processes can best translate into the digital environment. A good knowledge of our existing sites ensures that account managers are able to copy and tweak tried and tested solutions.
Full training on the Evolutive CRM system is provided, but successful individuals will already have a good eye for detail, a clear and personable presentation style, energy, enthusiasm and a keen interest to learn.
The role is based in our Chapeltown offices and will involve being on site from 9am to 5pm daily. It will also involve travel to our client sites across the UK periodically (generally once to twice a month).
Evolutive is a CRM computer software solution designed for use by local councils, local enterprise partnerships, universities, private sector organisations, and more. The system allows users to track business and participant support journeys, including grant management functionalities, data visualisation tools, and diagnostic functions. We work with more than 100 clients across the UK, with each site being configured specifically for the client in question. More information can be found on our website at https://www.evolutive.co.uk/
Main Purposes of Job:
- To provide support and training to new and existing software users.
- To guide new clients and configure new Evolutive sites to suit their needs.
- To provide clear video and written documentation about the software.
- To work closely with Helpdesk support staff to explain clients’ usage of the CRM and provide relevant information for any issue resolution by themselves.
- To design specifications for online data entry forms (i.e. grant applications and business diagnostics) based on paperwork provided by the client.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of written English
- A keen interest in technology with a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve using logical thinking
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK
You will get:
- To join a close-knit team with regular social events
- Competitive salary (experience dependent)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 30 days)
- Access to healthcare benefits including dental and eye care (following an initial probation period)
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to Financial Planning services
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Access to financed charity events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £40,000 per year