What’s the role about?
We have an account management and delivery team who look after our clients from implementation and throughout their licence period. As a Software Client Support Specialist, you’ll support this team by assisting with the onboarding process for new clients, and help with supporting our existing clients. Such support can include system configuration, data analysis / visualisation, testing, online form projects and more.
You’ll receive full training and guidance from the team, and you’ll be integral to the success of our client implementations and ongoing support provision. You’ll gain first-hand experience of project management, customer success, account management and implementation management, allowing you to expand and grow in your role, fully supported by us.
We’re looking for someone willing to get stuck in with great organisational skills, attention to detail and an eagerness to learn. A keen interest in technology and data would be very beneficial.
Responsibilities include supporting the team with:
- Data analysis
- Data migration
- System configuration
- Providing technical support to clients
- Configuring online forms
- Supporting with Power BI set-up
You will be given full training and support from our team. We’re looking for individuals who have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of written English
- A keen interest in technology with a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve using logical thinking
Nice to have:
- Experience in a support or client facing role
- Experience with CRM systems or software solutions
- Experience working with public facing organisations
What you will get:
- Join a close-knit team with regular social events
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 30 days)
- Access to healthcare benefits including dental and eye care
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to Financial Planning services
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Financed charity events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £25,000 per year